Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Addictions

I am addicted to:

Iced tea (not instant, shudder)
Monk
House
(what is it with these one-name quirky guys?)
Miss Snark's blog

If you have work to do, don't, I repeat DON'T click the link below. You will hang on this blog all day, not to mention following all the links she posts.

In truth, she (if Miss Snark is indeed a she) has good information. If you have questions about submitting to an agent and are afraid they're stupid questions, don't worry, someone has already asked Miss Snark. Check her archives for all you ever wanted to know.

www.misssnark.blogspot.com Don't say I didn't warn you.

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Blogger Bonnie Vanak said...

I totally disagree with her advice that a $20 bill between manuscript pages works. I'd rather see nekked photos of Hugh Jackman and Gerard Butler. That would be a huge, (ahem) incentive for me to read.

Good thing I'm not an agent.

Stopped by to say a big, loud, can I mention the news yet? About how you are now a bestsellingauthoronasignficantbestselling list?

CONGRATULATIONS!

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley said...

See? You succumed to the power of Miss Snark! LOL

Make it nekkid Sean Bean and I'm there. :-)

I am waiting for all the news that is the news and will do one big post tomorrow. Thanks for your congrats!!!!

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Cheyenne McCray said...

You've got to do that post, Jennifer!!!!! Congrats for the 100th time! *g*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home