Monday, June 14, 2004

Welcome

Ok, I've finally gotten a blog. (They should go out of style tomorrow.)

Who am I and why am I blogging?

I'm romance author Jennifer Ashley, published with Leisure books, which are available in any bookstore. A little bibliography:

PERILS OF THE HEART (Nov. 2002)
THE PIRATE NEXT DOOR (Oct. 2003)
THE PIRATE HUNTER (May 2004)
and Forthcoming:
THE CARE AND FEEDING OF PIRATES (Feb. 2005)

I'm a writer. I write. I love it. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be a romance writer. Never thought anyone would actually buy my romances once I wrote them. And never, ever thought anyone would like them.

But they do!

So I continue. I'm working on my next book, which involves no pirates, but there is a handsome prince. I tried, tried, tried to write about normal people doing normal things, and I just couldn't do it. My books will always have a little bit of the zany in them.

But if my plots are wacky, my characters are real. They live the best they can in the worlds I plop them into. They're three-dimensional, they have feelings, they perservere.

If you want to know more about my books, visit my Web site: www.jennifersromances.com.

If you came here from my Web site, the blog will get more interesting, I promise.

Best wishes and hang in there,

Jennifer Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home