Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blogging at RR@H

I'm blogging today over at Romance Reader at Heart: Novel Thoughts & Book Talk. Books are being given away to a randomly drawn commenter.

I went to a fantastic conference last weekend (Desert Dreams in Arizona). I should not be allowed at book signings. I'm supposed to be signing my books, right? Well, any time someone isn't at my table, I'm out there buying books. I'm such a fan girl. I stopped myself after I'd snagged Vicki Lewis Thompson's latest, and an antho with Jade Lee and Julie Kenner, and a HQ Blaze by Dawn Atkins.

Then I drooled on Mary Jo Putney because her books seriously influenced me to become a historical romance writer. I'd toyed with the idea of writing hist. rom. (I was first a fantasy writer), but I couldn't find a historical in a style that spoke to me. Then I read hers, and was hooked!

She was kind about the drool. I bought a book, so I hope that made up for too much spittle.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home