Friday, July 27, 2012

Care and Feeding of Pirates release!


The third book of the Regency Pirate series The Care and Feeding of Pirates (re-release), is now available from:

Amazon Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Care-Feeding-Pirates-Regency-ebook/dp/B008O8M6C0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1343092831&sr=8-3&

Barnes & Noble Nook:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/care-feeding-of-pirates-jennifer-ashley/1112219098

Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/209037

Kobo: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Care-and-Feeding-of-Pirates/book-M9XsOtmpyE2W0kNdelxFUQ/page1.html?s=AQDr8Ksjf0SaLmZy4PTCOg&r=5


What's next? I have finished writing the draft of Nightwalker, the next in the Stormwalker series. This is a full-length novel of about 90,000 words. I'm revising and editing now, will get back to that in-depth when I get home.

After that, I'm writing two more things: The next Shifters short novel (Hard Mated--Spike's story), and the next Captain Lacey novel. I know these have been a long time coming, but they're getting there. I'm learning how much I can do how quickly (or slowly)!

Another announcement is that I've accepted an offer from Berkley to write still more Mackenzies (after Daniel's book) and still more Shifters paranormal romances. Yep, the Mackenzie's half-brother will get a story, as will Ellison the Shifter (among others). I'm thrilled! More details when I know them.

Meanwhile, Mate Claimed (Book 4 of the Shifters) is up for preorder at B&N   and Amazon.







4 Comments:

At 3:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great News Jennifer!

Love your Mackenzies:-).

 
At 3:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! :) I have a question regarding your ebook reissues:

Do I miss out on anything significant if I've only read the original print versions and not the revised stories? I'm always a bit anxious about reissues because sometimes, authors seem to change a LOT of things...

 
At 5:24 AM , Anonymous Donna said...

I LOVE Captain Lacey and the MacKenzies, and am chomping at the bit for the next releases! Ain't it wonderful how the Universe sends me opportunities to practice patience!?! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home