Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Wild Wolf is out--Woot!


Wild Wolf--Graham's story--is now out!!! In print everywhere books are sold, or in ebook at:

Also out on Kobo and in Audio!

 And in case you missed it, I quietly released another story in the Immortals series:



Wolf Hunt

Logan's story--originally released in 
Immortals: The Reckoning
Newly revised and re-edited, this is a standalone novella in the Immortals series
Events take place after Book 5: The Redeeming

Order the ebook from

All Romance Ebooks

I'm considering writing more in this series (particularly Septimus's story), which I'd bundle with Wolf Hunt in a print volume. Stay tuned.

And thanks readers, for your support! 
Feral Heat made it to number 10 on the New York Times Bestseller list!
and Number 35 on USA Today!

Awesome, Blossom.

For more info on all my books, see my website:
http://www.jennifersromances.com 

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger emmad said...

Hi
Just checking but I assume wild wolf is supposed to be available without geo restrictions for the kindle? Went to try and purchase on amazon.com (i'm from new zealand) and getting a pricing information not available message which is normally due to geo restrictions.

Thanks

Emma

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

The UK (and rest of the world) will be able to get the Kindle edition of Wild Wolf next week, according to my publisher. I'm so sorry this happened.

Jennifer Ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home