Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Updates and Writing Schedule

What I'm working on for 2012:

The Care and Feeding of Pirates re-release:
Am revising, then it will be proofread, formatted, and uploaded. In other words, hopefully in 2-3 weeks!

Shifters novella/short novel: Hard Mated
This one is in the writing stages with projected release date of August 20

Nightwalker (Stormwalker 4):
The draft is nearing completion, then it will be revised, edited, proofed and released
(will project a pub date once it's in revisions)

A Disappearance in Drury Lane (Captain Lacey 8):
In early writing stages. 
(will project a pub date once it's in revisions)

Stay tuned!

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very excited....I need my fix of awesome books to read

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger Mina Burrows said...

Love it & love you!

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Cannot *wait* for the 3rd pirate book. I have to say that they are how I recently discovered you (with rerelease on kindle)...and now I was checking constantly because you said end of June;p

I have to say that they're my favorite pirate books ever- and I'm very much a fan of the genre;p

 
At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot wait for Care & Feeding of Pirates. You have me captivated with the first, just finished the second and I have to tell you, you are now on my favorite author list. I will start with the Highlander series while I wait, but please, please, please hurry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home