Monday, July 11, 2005

another ms. done

I am rejoicing because yesterday, I finished the draft of A Covent Garden Mystery, only one day after I'd planned. Woo hoo! It's currently at about 83,000 words, and it's only suupposed to be 80K (though I'll glance at my contract to be sure), but that gives me room to cut deadwood.

Now looking at copyedits of the Anne Boleyn book.

Notice how my blog is mostly about the writing work I do? That's becuase I do so much of it! Who has time for speculation about the writing business when I have to be deep in stories all the time? And personally, I prefer to be deep into the stories. It's more fun in there.

Tomorrow, I start crunching to finish Penelope and Prince Charming. Looking forward to switching back to lots of romance. I love romance.

Take care,

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home