Monday, April 23, 2007

RT This Week

I'll be wandering the halls of the Romantic Time Booklovers Convention in Houston this week, talking and learning things and having a good time. I'm giving a workshop on Wednesday morning about how to submit your work professionally and land an agent or editor, and on Wednesday afternoon will be on a panel with Gena Showalter and others to talk about dragons and things.

If you see me, say hi, and ask me for a button for either The Immortals series or my Allyson James novel Dragon Heat. I'm having trouble fitting the buttons in my suitcase (!) so I probably own't have many, so ask me if you see me.

More goodies for The Immortals will be given away at the Dorchester Immortals Extravaganza on Saturday night, plus Dorchester always gives away a lot of backlist books, so show up to get stuff!

I'll also be signing whatever books are stacked on my table on Saturday morning/afternoon. The Calling and I think Mad, Bad Duke plus some Ellora's Cave books.

It looks like Immortals: The Calling has released, at least on-line, though I don't think it will show up in stores until May 1. B&N has it at this big long URL.

If you want to know all about the books and the storyline, browse the Immortals site: www.immortals-series.com The books are all connected (not just stories in the same world), and should be read in order.

Enjoy and see you when I get back!

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home