Friday, May 23, 2008

Excerpt of The Redeeming

I have too many blogs.

But I knew that.

Lifting my head from writing again to post a link to Chapter One of Immortals: The Redeeming.

Eyeball it at: http://www.jennifersromances.com/Redeemingexcerpt.html

Please note these are uncorrected proofs.

Hope you enjoy!

And have a good Memorial Day weekend! Think on the sacrifices of our vets. My dad is a veteran of the Korean war, and my FIL is of Viet Nam [two tours]. My husband also served in the Army in his younger days. I'm surrounded by military guys. :-)

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger Shel said...

Yay! I cannot wait to read the whole book!

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks, Shel. I hope you enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home