Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kindle version of Lord Ian?

I've been getting many questions about when the Kindle version of Madness of Lord Ian is coming out, and here's my answer: I don't know!!

What can you (my wonderful readers) do about it?:

Go to the Amazon page for Madness of Lord Ian:

Which is here

and click the link that says "Tell the publisher! I'd like to read this book on Kindle" That link sends a message to Amazon that there's an interested customer (it doesn't grab your name or anything; it's just an alert to Amazon that someone clicked.)

Apparently, the more interest Amazon gets, the faster the Kindle version will be put up.

I truly don't know what is up with the Kindle version. My other books have come out in Kindle almost right away. In fact, this is only one of the frustrating release problems with this book; there have been other fiascoes.

But hey, if the clicking works, I'm all for it! So if you want Kindle, please go click!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home