Friday, July 17, 2009

Award!!!


Last night at RWA, I won two Prism awards (for best paranormal romances) and came in second in a third category.

1. Dragon Master, by Allyson James, Best of the Best!
2. Dragon Master, by Allyson James, First Place, Fantasy
3. Immortals: The Redeeming, by Jennifer Ashley Second Place, Dark Para.

Behold my pretty Prisms. Can you tell I'm proud??

I didn't even go to RWA this year, and still got a pretty present. (And yes, that's my Rita behind them.)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Cybercliper said...

Hot damn and congratulations!!! I have both books on my shelf and I knew they were winners back on their release dates!!!

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks Cybercliper! I wrote both of these books when I was in a bad place (personally, not physically), so this is gratifying.

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Shel said...

Congratulations! I haven't gotten to Dragon Master yet, but I loved The Redeeming!

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger Frances said...

Jennifer, Congratulations! I am so happy for you. May the Good Lord grant that my WIP will someday see the light of day, and that it sall be as well recieved. LOL Way to go, girl! BTW, I gave you a shout out over on my blog, Frances Writes Now if I can only get Blogger to behave with its spacing. Grrrr!

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks everyone! I'm just thrilled.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home