Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More on Kindle of Lord Ian

I've been told that there is a technical glitch of some kind getting the Kindle version of Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie up and running. So please, continue clicking on the "I'd like to read this in Kindle" link on the Ian page:

Which is here

And light candles to the tech gods that it gets resolved soon. I'm seriously annoyed (as are those of you waiting for the Kindle version), but candles and chanting is about all we can do for now. Thank you for your patience.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Blogger cherrychnagan said...

Are any of your other books connected to Madness of Lord Ian?
Cheryl

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Madness of Lord Ian is Book 1 of the series, so not yet! The other three brothers will be coming.

I have two other historical series: Pirates (3 books starting with The Pirate Next Door), and Nvengaria (3 books starting with Penelope & Prince Charming).

And some paranormals.

Check my website: http://www.jennifersromances.com/novels.html for a list of all my books.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home