Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Jennifer Ashley books to ebooks on BandN.com

It looks like my Dorchester backlist is slowly being added as ebooks on B&N.com. I see Immortals: The Redeeming and Highlander Ever After from 2008 as well as Immortals: The Reckoning from this year. I am totally uninvolved in this process, so I don't know when the rest will be, but I'm happy that they've made a start.

All of my Berkley titles as Allyson James are up there, as well as my Jennifer Ashley historical novel: The Queen's Handmaiden.

I haven't tried these ebooks yet, but apparently you can use them on your iPhone or iPod Touch as well as Blackberries and other devices (I MUST get an iPod Touch, must, must, must).

You can access the B&N ebook store through the iTunes store as well.

This is so cool. As an iPod/iTunes/B&N junkie, I can only be happy.

(must...get...Touch)

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM , Blogger Natascha said...

Hi there,
I took a chance and downloaded the eReader from B&N onto my Blackberry and I purchased Jessica Andersen's latest book. It was the same price as her paperback, but my local (and tiny)Borders wasn't carrying it in stock. Now I am reading it on my Blackberry and it's okay. I have the smallest Blackberry, hence a very small screen. I am hoping that I can get Santa to get me a Sony eReader for Xmas.

By the way, I absolutely LOVE Ian Mackenzie. 'Nuff said. ;-)

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

I can't imagine reading on such a small screen (ack!), but very cool that you were able to download and read the book! I like the Touch because the screen is fairly large--screen pretty much is the same size as the whole device (if that makes sense). My assistant showed me hers, and I had sudden iPod Touch envy. The Sony eReader looks nice too.

Thanks re Ian. :-) I'm working on his brother's book right now, getting to visit Ian again... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home