Monday, July 07, 2014

Print edition of Lone Wolf and Feral Heat

At last, my publisher has set up preorders for the book that will gather Lone Wolf (Shifters 4.5) and Feral Heat (5.5) into one print volume. It will be called Shifter Mates, paperback edition only, sold in stores (and online). Here's the pre-order info at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Shifter-Shifters-Unbound-Jennifer-Ashley/dp/042526694X/

It will be available in all stores--this is just where I saw it first.

The cover they showed me is awesome--I will post it when it's "final."

The pub date is in the spring--there are all kinds of complicated publisher reasons why they had to wait so long, and that was not my choice. But finally, things are moving in the print direction.

Jennifer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home