Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Good News

I had some good news this week, my editor wants to purchase a contemporary romantic comedy from me. Details to follow.

I'm happy becuase it gives me a chance to stretch myself and do something out of my comfort zone.

Historical fans should not run away screaming. I am still writing historicals. I'll have a historical out in February and I'm working on a new one even as we speak (see below).

Trying something new is both scary (can I do it?) and fun. I'm looking forward to it.

It will still be comedy, though. I can't get away from that!

I am going to share a truth that I've learned since becoming an author. A secret no other author will tell you...

That is: Whether I get good deals, bad deals, or no deals ... I still have to clean up the cat barf.

Which is where I'm headed now. (I told her not to lick the carpet.)

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home