Sunday, December 05, 2004

new books and excerpt

My cat is better. I think she gets deathly ill just to make me crazy. Once I'm a screaming lunatic, she suddenly decides to be fine. She's eating now, hopefully she'll continue and gain some of her weight back. Cats!

On Tuesday, The Glass House (book 3 of Captain Lacey Regency Mysteries by Ashley Gardner) is due to hit the bookstores. That reminds me, I need to put my newsletter together to mail out. The cover is gorgeous. I continue to pound away on Book 5, Murder in High Places. I am almost, almost done. I had to beg my editor for more time. I am so ashamed. :-)

An excerpt of The Care and Feeding of Pirates is also up on my Jennifer Ashley site at:
http://jennifersromances.com/Excerpts.html

That's all from crazy author land today!

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com
www.gardnermysteries.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home