Tuesday, August 16, 2005

slow good

I am working on two books, The Mad, Bad Duke (sequel to Penelope), and a sensual paranormal. Yesterday I wrote five pages on each, sitting down and spinning out scenes and scene notes. It is so nice to write slowly and thoughtfully, deeply visualizing a scene.

I'm not doing anything in order, like I usually do, but working out scenes and their emotional intensity. A nice change of pace from hurrying to get the book done.

My goal is to write ten pages a day on something, doesn't matter what, so I can keep the creativity going, plus not get behind like I did on the last two books. That was pretty awful. Take care and don't sweat too much,

Jennifer
http://www.jennifersromances.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home