Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Release and Submission

It's a good day for me--today is the release date of A Lady Raised High: A Novel of Anne Boleyn, written as Laurien Gardner, published by Berkley Jove. I adore the book, and I am so happy to see it out.

Also, I finished and submitted my vampire novella to Dorchester--on time! I am proud of myself to hit a deadline without having to ask for a couple extra days. I never seem to plan it exactly, but the last two submissions went in bang on time. Let's hope this continues.

So it's in-and-out day. I submitted one manuscript and another is released. To celebrate I will attend my local RWA chapter meeting and take the minutes. Do I know how to party or what??

Actually, my husband is taking me out to dinner tomorrow night, so that will be nice.

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home