Wednesday, December 28, 2005

woo hoo news

I learned yesterday that I was nominated for an RT Reviewer's Choice award for THE SUDBURY SCHOOL MURDERS, by Ashley Gardner. For Best Historical Mystery. Yay.

My good friends RHONDA WOODWARD and GLENDA GARLAND were each nominated as well--Rhonda for Best Regency (Miss Emma's Dilemma), and Glenda for Career Achievement in Regency. Both of these ladies write wonderful, wonderful books.

My final bit of woo hoo news is that I typed "The End" to the draft of Playing with Fire. It needs work and polish, but the hard part is done. I've learned a lot on this book--all about dragon lore and witchy magic, as well as Chinese history (it's a contemporary, but history plays a part).

Take care!! What is your good news?

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

Congrats!!

Hmm...good news...I just adopted a cat. That's good news, I think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home