Monday, December 05, 2005

New Book and Deep Lurk

An Ashley Gardner mystery comes out tomorrow, A Body in Berkeley Square. It's already getting some nice reviews. This is book 5 in the Lacey Regency mystery series, and Lacey is called in to investigate the death of a young dandy in Berkeley Square, possibly done by his former commander, Colonel Brandon. Lacey's investigation uncovers secrets of Brandon's past that were best left undisturbed.

A Body in Berkeley Square
Berkley Prime Crime
Look for it in the mystery sections of your local bookstore.
More info and an excerpt is at www.gardnermysteries.com

And now I have to go into deep lurk mode. I'll try to blog when I can, but I have to write. I have a book due in Jan., one due in Feb, and I believe several things in March (including a vampire novella, which should be fun). Happy holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home