Monday, December 05, 2005

New Book and Deep Lurk

An Ashley Gardner mystery comes out tomorrow, A Body in Berkeley Square. It's already getting some nice reviews. This is book 5 in the Lacey Regency mystery series, and Lacey is called in to investigate the death of a young dandy in Berkeley Square, possibly done by his former commander, Colonel Brandon. Lacey's investigation uncovers secrets of Brandon's past that were best left undisturbed.

A Body in Berkeley Square
Berkley Prime Crime
Look for it in the mystery sections of your local bookstore.
More info and an excerpt is at www.gardnermysteries.com

And now I have to go into deep lurk mode. I'll try to blog when I can, but I have to write. I have a book due in Jan., one due in Feb, and I believe several things in March (including a vampire novella, which should be fun). Happy holidays!

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Cheyenne McCray said...

Will miss you as you are in deep lurk. I've been there, too the last few days. Congrats on the release! I'm really enjoying THE GLASS HOUSE. I wish I could read faster, but I only get a chance to read a chapter or two before I go to bed. Great hero, and great voice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home