Thursday, November 10, 2005

back


Hello, I'm back! Maui was wonderful, as I suspected. I stay in West Maui along the coast overlooking Lania and Molokai, and I have to say it's a great place to decompress and de-stress. I was a wound up, insane fool when I left, now I'm all mellow.

And sick. I don't know if it's flu bug (but I don't have a fever, so maybe not), or food poisoning. My dh and I ate mostly the same food (we like to split entrees at restaurants because portions are huge), although I probably had a few things he didn't. Anyway, let's just say I'll be in the bathroom a lot today. Sigh.

Still, Maui is a sensual place, relaxing, and rejuvinating. The hot rock massage I got didn't hurt either (warm, smooth rocks rubbed over your body and placed along certain points. 60 minutes of bliss).

I'm working my way through a ton of email, and my spam washer at some of it :-(. If you sent me a fan mail in the last week, and I don't reply, you can send me another letter if you want to bother, and I'll get right back to you. I was reading mail off the server and saw that a couple of people really enjoyed Confessions, but when I processed the mail when I got home, it was lost somewhere. Sorry! But thank you for writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home