Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Terrific Regency

I am finishing up reading Lady Emma's Dilemma by Rhonda Woodward, and oh my it is nice. I love all her books, but this one and Moonlight and Mischief are my favorites. She can really write. I always look forward to curling up with one of her books.

Such a shame that traditional Regencies overall don't do so well any longer. I love character driven stories, and though I like romances hot (and write them pretty roasting myself), I don't really notice the absense of sensuality when I read trad. Regencies. The sexual tension is still there, and when appropriate, cosummation. They don't need explicit sex. (That said, the Regency period can make for some fine erotic stories as well.)

Deep thoughts for a Wednesday.

Had some good news--Care and Feeding of Pirates is being translated into Russian. How cool is that?

www.jennifersromances.com

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Jordan Summers said...

Congratulations! That's very cool news. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home