Monday, April 20, 2009

Stoked--Great Reviews on Madness of Lord Ian

The reviews for Madness of Lord Ian are pouring in, and they're all (so far) fantastic. I'm speechless (ok, I've never been speechless in my life--let's say I'm stunned). I never expected this.

I wrote this book, because I had to get it out of myself. Ian and his brothers haunted me. I couldn't think of anything else until I completed the book, even though I was contracted for other stories and marketing books already finished. But Ian would not let me go!

The other three brothers now are growling and grouching and daring me to give them HEAs. And I will, guys. You can't get away that easy. (Mac and Isabella's story is in the works.)

Anyway, here are some of the reviews for Ian:

Romantic Times BookReviews 4.5 Top Pick! (You have to be a subscriber to read this one until a couple months from now). Here's a quote: "By tackling an unusual theme, à la Laura Kinsale, Ashley touches readers on many levels. Brava!"

All About Romance--Desert Isle Keeper review

The Good, The Bad, The Unread A+ review

Barbara Vey's Publisher's Weekly blog

There are others out there, and I have heard there are more to come. I'm pleased the reviewers are liking it, amazed at the enthusiasm, and hope you all like it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home