Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Updates



A big THANK YOU to those of you who played my 3-week trivia contest. It was fun for me, and I hope you enjoyed it! The third and final winner was Scorpio who posted here on my blog. Congratulations! I loved hearing about which heroes you loved--though Ian Mackenzie is a big favorite, I was pleased to see shouts for Alexander, Grayson Finley, Mick, the Shareem (Rees, Rio, Aiden, Ky, Calder), Malcolm the Black Dragon, Liam of Pride Mates, James Armdore (swoon), and more.

ONE WEEK left to the release of Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage. Please visit my website, where I've updated the Mackenzies page, plus made updates to my Coming Soon page: http://www.jennifersromances.com/NewSite/Mackenzies/mackenzie_main.html
and http://www.jennifersromances.com/NewSite/comingsoon.html

The first chapter of The Many Sins of Lord Cameron is available in the back of Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage, plus I'll be posting that (and a blurb) soon.

What I'm working on now (that will be coming soon for you):

1. Firewalker (edit/proof stage: Firewalker will feature the first chapter of Shadowwalker)

2. Shifter Lovin' (finished, with my editor, they're working on cover and edits)
(Shifter Lovin' is now available for preorder on Amazon and Borders online.)

3. "Double Hexed" for the HEXED novella with authors Ilona Andrews and Yasmine Galenorn (writing)

4. The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (writing)

5. Shadowwalker (writing)

All of this is due to my editor very, very, very soon. Please send me good vibes that I can make it without falling over!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger Scorpio M. said...

Wow, you are one busy writer! Sending you good vibes ~ ~ ~--->
Thanks again!

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thank you for the vibes! Your ARC is on it's way. It *is* pretty hectic over here. :-)

 
At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Chelsea B. said...

Oh, you will make it! Have no doubt! *******good vibes filled with cookies, romantic movies, and tons of chocolate*******

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home