Saturday, July 31, 2010

At RWA

I am still at Nationals--one more day! So if you've emailed me and I haven't replied, this is why. I'll be catching up next week. Having a great time, seeing all my friends--Carolyn Jewel, Jade Lee, Regina Scott, Bonnie Vanak, and many more.
On Thursday night, my Allyson James self won a couple Passionate Plume award (Passionate Ink Chapter):

1st place, futuristic: Tales of the Shareem: Calder
1st place, paranormal: Mortal Seductions
2nd place, paranormla: Mortal Temptations

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It was great to see you at RWA. And you're right, your dh hardly bites at all. I have a snoopy bandaid and don't think it will get infected.

Also fun seeing you on the plane, too!

Hope to see you at RWA next year and congrats on your wins! Woot!

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks, Carolyn! Great to see you. And congrats on your win for Indiscreet!

My dh had his shots, so it's probably ok...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home