Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where/What I'll be Signing at RWA National


Wednesday, July 28 5:30-7:30PM "Readers for Life" Literacy autographing. Open to the Public. Dolphin Hotel at the Swan and Dolphin resort, Orlando.

I have been told I'll have STORMWALKER and LADY ISABELLA'S SCANDALOUS MARRIAGE and/or possibly Shareem: AIDEN & KY (I never really know what I'll have until I sit down at the table.)

If you don't see me sitting as JENNIFER ASHLEY check under ALLYSON JAMES. (Authors are seated alphabetically).

All proceeds from this signing go to literacy. The publishers are donating the books--keep your receipt because you can write off your purchase as a charitable donation. It's a good cause! Which equals shopping without guilt!

There were be 400 or so authors there, so come and have a great time.

Berkley Signing: Friday July 30, 3:00-4:30PM (registered attendees only)

I have been told I'll have STORMWALKER and LADY ISABELLA'S SCANDALOUS MARRIAGE to sign. Again, look for me as both Jennifer Ashley and Allyson James.

I don't know how many Berkley authors will be there--probably about 20-30 of us. Best of all, these books are FREE.

Additional: If you have backlist of mine that you bring with you, I'm happy to sign them. Check the literacy signing for restrictions or special instructions for bringing in books you already own. If you see me wandering about, feel free to stop me and ask me to sign. I don't mind as long as I'm not rushing late to an appointment.

The tall man following me about will be my dh. He's lovely and doesn't bite (much).

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home