Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Release Day! Many Sins of Lord Cameron and Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie


Yay!! Today The Many Sins of Lord Cameron hits the shelves! I've had reports of sightings at Wal-mart, Borders going out of business sales, and other places. It is also available as an ebook on Nook, Kindle, Sony, etc etc.


Also released is The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie once again available! It has been out of print (and e-) since December, so I'm thrilled it's on the shelves again!

I hope you enjoy Cameron's story and have a chance to revisit Ian!

I have a page dedicated to the Mackenzies, which I've recently updated with news about forthcoming books and more character sketches. http://www.jennifersromances.com/NewSite/Mackenzies/mackenzie_main.html

Best,

Jennifer Ashley
http://www.jennifersromances.com/

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger Aurian said...

I haven't gotten the book yet, though the mail from Bookdepository has been send a while ago. Looking eagerly forward to reading this new installment. Love the series, and its originality in characters.

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Dalila G. said...

Great news! Congratulations on your new book, The Many Sins of Lord Cameron! I really am liking the cover, one gorgeous cover Jennifer! :D
I have ~The Mackenzies~ as 'must read' books on my list. As soon as they're in stores I'm there...LOL!
I can't wait for the release of The Duke's Perfect Wife.

 
At 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it yesterday and love it!
*Gratuliere Jennifer!*

 
At 11:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finished Cam`s story and loved it a lot! I wrote a short review in German at Amazon.de
http://www.amazon.de/gp/pdp/profile/A12IY8DJL98P0I/ref=cm_cr_dp_pdp

Now, I`m counting the months
till April 2012. - I´m very curious about Hart and Eleanor. He seems to be a VERY difficult man.

 
At 9:21 AM , Anonymous Jang Soong said...

Congrats on the release of your most recent romance books. It is great that your fans report sightings to you.

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Aurian said...

I finished the book yesterday, and gave it a 10 in my review. Really, really loved it Jennifer, thanks for writing such a good book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home