Saturday, October 01, 2005

Serenity

I'm a huge Firefly fan, so of course I saw the premier of Serenity. NYT and Boston Globe gave it high marks I hear. I liked it; but then, it was Firefly!

I would have liked it no matter what they did, just so I could spend time with the characters. Mal, Jayne, and Wash were all in fine form. I soaked it up. A couple events happened that I really didn't like, but no spoilers here.

Must get back to some serious work. Need to start the 3,000 word a day goal, which is one I can meet without stress. 3K a day advances me in the story, plus gives me time to have a life, something on which I insist. I work very hard, but I have breakfast with my dh every morning, and take time to have lunch with my parents when I can. The people in your life are irreplaceable.

Ooo, now I'm getting teary. :-)

www.jennifersromances.com

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger Madeline Hill said...

I love that you have breakfast with the Dh and lunch with the folks.. family is all!!

You and the other published authors in Desert Rose continue to be my inspiration!

IS blogging a waste of time? I'm still thinking on it. I like doing my predictions /psychic tidbits etc. on the web.. and hearing if they make any dent at all with people's lives..and I enjoy hearing what my fave authors and friends are up to--

so..maybe??????

MADELINE (MADDIE)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home