Tuesday, March 14, 2006

instead of working...

I played with miniatures on my web site. I added my latest project, the card room http://www.jennifersromances.com/Miniatures/CardRoom.html


and the Lingerie Addict scene: http://www.jennifersromances.com/Miniatures/lingerie.html

I love how both turned out. I updated a few photos of the other rooms. Next I'm working on a 1/4" scale house (can you say small??) and a Moroccan room.

I really did work at the coffee house this morning. Spent an hour on Mad, Bad Duke and will continue now that I have the miniature bug out of my system. But yesterday I finished both page proofs and revisions (two different books obviously) so needed a little mental break. Minatures is good therapy. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea you did this kind of stuff! They are great. I don't do miniatures but love to make dolls, and like you, I don't get enough time for it. I've got a naked, handless, footless bald fairy sitting in my fridge so she won't get dusty. Although she does look pretty life-like 'cause I've already put in her glass eyes. I'm using translucent Fimo to make her out of.
My sister hates dolls and won't look in my fridge, lol!
See ya soon,
Ruth Perkins

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home