Thursday, April 06, 2006

First bestseller

My editor let me know that Penelope & Prince Charming made Number 37 on Barnes & Noble for it's first week. Too cool!! My first bestseller list!

Thanks to everyone who has written me, I appreciate it! My editor tells me we'll see the cover of Alexander's story, The Mad, Bad Duke very soon. Of course I'll post it!

This weekend, I'll be at the "Turning the Pages of Romance" conference in downtown Lincoln, Nebraska put on by the Lincoln City Libraries. I'll be on panels and signing books. It sounds like fun, and I love the fact that the library is sponsoring it. I adore libraries--they started me reading when I was tiny.

Take care!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!
That's awesome!
The first of many, I'm certain.

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger Christy Gissendaner said...

Congrats, Jennifer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home