Sunday, August 12, 2007

Awesome Booksigning

I just got back from Detroit where I had the best booksigning ever! at Paperbacks and Things (http://www.paperbacksnthings.com/). Melissa Bliss has the best store, so if you're in her area, definitely check it out! She has reader groups and signings with big name authors every month.

This signing was with me (as both Jennifer Ashley and Allyson James), Delilah Devlin, and Jory Strong. We had a great turnout with terrific people and all three of us signed books until our hands got numb. I had my Allyson James books from EC, plus Dragon Heat. There was even a cake with our book covers on it. Very cool.

Anyway, I have to say I met the nicest people in Detroit. I don't think I met one unfriendly person the whole stay.

Also, Dorchester bent over backwards to get printed copies of Immortals: The Gathering there in time for the signing (it's not officially out until Aug. 28). We sold quite a few copies of those, so those lucky readers got it before anyone else in the country. ;-)

So, please, check out the store online or in person, and send them my regards. What a wonderful bookseller is Melissa!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home