Friday, September 07, 2007

New Cover


I love flashy new covers, and I just got this one for my April 2008 book--Highlander Ever After. I just turned in this manuscript, too, which is why I've been quiet in blogland. Writing, writing, writing.....

Thanks everyone for the sightings of Immortals: Th e Gathering. It made it to USA Today--number 109. Yay!!! I was very worried!

What have I been up to? Well, writing--that's the main thing. My husband and I sadly lost a friend recently. We knew he was very ill, so we weren't shocked, but still...

To de-stress, I've been reading a lot, and as soon as I catch up with things, I'll do a reading post.

In the meantime, enjoy my Highlander. :-) This is Egan McDonald's story, the Highlander you meet in Penelope & Prince Charming and The Mad, Bad Duke.

Nice...sword.

4 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger ~ Mad ~ said...

What a yummy cover! Is it April yet? *G*

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks Mandy. Ain't he cute? :-)

 
At 6:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great cover. Am looking forward to reading it. I miss your mystery series. But then I like all your books! I really liked The Mad, Bad Duke, though. Good luck, great news on making the list, and keep writing!

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks Jane! I miss my mysteries too, and so want to get back to them. But I have so many irons in the fire... Thanks for the nice words about Mad, Bad Duke. Writing about Alexander was just...mmm...terrific! He'll be back in Highlader Ever After.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home