Monday, November 23, 2009

What Order Should I Read the Books?

I did something sensible on my website today: I created a page listing the oh-so-many series I write, and within these, the order in which the books should be read. Hallelujah! Nothing frustrates me more as a reader than not knowing which is book 1, book 2, etc.

So I decided to make my own crystal clear:

http://www.jennifersromances.com/NewSite/seriesorder.html

If you have questions, let me know. I'll make adjustments to the page as necessary. I plan to do another for my Allyson James site (which will be the same, but the Allyson James books will be at the top).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:20 AM , Blogger Chandrika Shubham said...

I first time visited your blog. I enjoyed reading it.

Best wishes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home