Sunday, November 01, 2009

Shopping Early for Book 2 in Lord Ian series

I saw this morning that Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage is up for pre-order on Amazon. It's out next July--I call that stocking up early! :-)

No cover yet, but link is here:

http://www.amazon.com/Isabellas-Scandalous-Marriage-Jennifer-Ashley/dp/0425235459/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1257097942&sr=1-25

Or click here if that doesn't work

It's also at Good Reads for Good Reads folks:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7070067-lady-isabella-s-scandalous-marriage

Exciting!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Blogger Nicole McLaughlin said...

I just can NOT wait for this book to come out. For some reason i already love Mac. I love the way you set up this relationship in the first one...(which I literally JUST finished in one day...today!) Keep up the amazing work!

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks, Nicole! I loved writing Mac, and now I'm working on Cameron.

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I can't wait for the sequel! The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie is one of the best romances I've ever read!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home