Friday, November 13, 2009

Madness of Lord Ian in Hardback


The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie is now available in hardback at the Rhapsody and Doubleday book clubs for about $13.

Link:

http://www.rhapsodybookclub.com/pages/nm/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1049535682

Doubleday link:
http://www.doubledaybookclub.com/pages/nm/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1049535690

I'm going to buy one for my mom so she can put it on her special shelf. (My mom's equivalent of hanging my stuff on the refrigerator. :-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger Carol L. said...

lol lol The fridge remark was cute.:) When my seven were growing up it reached a point of overload many times. lol lol I love Ian Mackenzie. I think you did such an amazing job with his character. He is the most special character I have ever read about and I'm going to have to get him in hardcover now. :)
Thanks Jenifer
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks Carol! I really appreciate your kind words about Ian.

Seven! I hope your refrigerator was super-sized (inside and out!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home