Monday, August 09, 2010

Cool Freebie



If you go to my "Freebies" page you'll see I have a new promo item--a Paranormal Sampler from Berkley Sensation. Send me a 6x9 (at least) SASE with $2.00 in postage and it's yours. Address on my Freebies page:

http://www.jennifersromances.com/NewSite/promoitems.html

Authors included: Allyson James, Yasmine Galenorn, Meljean Brook, Devyn Quinn, Marie Treanor, and Laura Wright. All kinds of vampires, witches, shifters, and other stuff!

I have other goodies available as well, such as Lady Isabella and Firewalker postcards. I'm running low on pens and Pride Mates/Lord Ian bookmarks, though I should be restocking soon.

All free for a SASE. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 AM , Blogger Kay Richardson said...

Damn my living in London. Damn it, I say!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home