Wednesday, September 22, 2004

More Writing Goals

Yesterday, I made my 18 page goal with hours to spare. Wooooo!!!!! I'm at 60K words on Lingerie Addict and rising. My goal today is another 18 (finished draft by September 30).

I was stunned that I finished by 3:30 in the afternoon. But I turned off the Internet and wasn't allowed to touch it. The outside world is so distracting! I had time to do some research reading and actually do the dishes. Can I stand it?

What I'm reading: Candiced Hern's, The Bride Sale. I know now why this book racked up so many awards last year. It's good! Temperature is mild; it reads more like a traditional Regency than a historical, but it's a sweet story well told.

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home