Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Cover excitement

I got the covers for The Care and Feeding of Pirates today. Wunnnnderfulll. The art is already on my home page, but I'll scan the actual cover and get it up hopefully tomorrow. I'm so excited. This is so cool!!

With it came page proofs that I must now get through on top of everything else. But,. I love reading page proofs. It's the most fun part of my job, I don't know why. Maybe I'm just anal or have a red pen fettish or something.

I skimmed through the pages, and I must say I really like this story. This is the best romance I've written so far. Christopher Raine, the hero, turned out oh so nice. He's a bad boy pirate and geez is he sexy! I'm panting here. My heroine can't get enough of him. I made this book a little hotter than my others--so have ice-water handy when you read it.

The book's out in Februrary. It's already up at Amazon.

We authors make big deals over our covers, but I wonder if readers care? Readers? I've read many a great book with a crappy cover myself.

Anyway, back to revisions, page proofs, and brownie making (Hey, I have to have a little diversion).

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home