Friday, October 01, 2004

So much to do....

Feeling much better today, but overwhelmed. Here's what I need to get done:

Revisions to Sudbury School Murders (fortunately not too extensive)
Contest judging (thank heavens I insisted I only do 5 entries!)
Mail books/ARCs
Finish draft of Lingerie Addict
Finish draft of Lacey Book 5 (Murder in High Places)
Research and begin draft of Anne Boleyn

I basically need to have all this done in the next few weeks. Never let anyone tell you a writer's life is easy and glamorous! It has glamorous moments, but 98% of the time it is just hard work. I'll give 2% to glamor and fun.

What I'm reading. Started Jennifer Crusie, Faking It. I hear lots of good things about her books, but I've never read one, because, well, I'm just busy. My goal is to read at least three books a week, but it's not happening. Can't think why!

Happy Friday,
Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home