Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Countdown to RT continues

Yesterday I rose at 6, finished revisions to return to my editor by noon and finished writing a proposal by 4 pm. I wanted to get all this done before I left. Then I test packed. I think (crossing fingers) that everything I want to take will fit. The bag rolls around just fine and I've gotten good at maneuvering corners and lifting it over the cat. So if a cat is lying in the middle of the airport, I'll have no problem.

Not sure I'll be able to tote the alpha smart, but geez I hate to forgo five days in a row of writing. Especially right now when I'm on a creative roll. I know from experience that if I interrupt the creative roll weeks can go by before I find it again, and I can't afford to lose weeks this year. Will think of something.

Today it's going to be cleaning the house and doing more writing, and of course panicking that I've forgotten something.

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home