Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Two pieces of stunning news

I've been stunned twice this week. First, I found out that Ashley Gardner's The Sudbury School Murders WON the RT Bookclub's Reviewer's Choice award! I'll be at RT to pick up the trophy. I can't believe it! I was thrilled to final, but the other authors nominated are excellent, excellent writers. (Had the list floating around here, and now can't find it of course.)

The other stunning news is about Penelope & Prince Charming, which has now spent 5 weeks on the B&N top 50 list. Wow! I have to say thank you readers for your support. I am touched so many people picked up the book.

The next thing on my list is a bunch of booksignings, revisions, and preparing for RT!

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM , Blogger Josie said...

Congratulations x 2!!! I just discovered your blog and now I want to read your books!

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

Huzzah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home