Sunday, May 14, 2006

Countdown to RT

I leave for the RT Booklovers Convention in Daytona soon. All kinds of things happen there like picking up my award for The Sudbury School Murders, dinner with the editors at Dorchester, a big book fair, and of course, the parties.

I bought new luggage for this sojourn and I am test packing it and toting it around the house for a test drive. I don't want to get to the airport and not know how to maneuver it. I always get nervous in airports regardless, people rushing everywhere, me worrying about missing the flight (no matter how early I arrive), me worrying about the flight being so delayed I miss everything at the other end. There is so much to worry about I don't want to worry about not being able to wheel my luggage around on top of it.

Deep breath. Today I continue my mini booksigning tour with authors Erin Grady and Cathy McDavid. We started in Mesa Friday night, did Scottsdale yesterday, and today we're heading for Tempe.

After I have mother's day brunch at my favorite restaurant, Convivo Bistro. (If you're ever in the Phoenix area, look it up, try it, you won't be sorry.)

Happy Mother's Day!

Jennifer Ashley
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home