Monday, September 18, 2006

beta testing

If any readers want to beta-test my new website, I'd be grateful. I'm especially interested in testing it with Macs because I don't have access to one to make sure nothing is whacky. I need to know:

1. Do the pages show up clearly and is the template there? (You see a nice banner at the top and two column formatting?).

2. Do the pages load ok? (too slow? partial loading?)

3. Do the navigation links work? (Note, I have not changed every page to the new template so its ok if some of the pages have a different look. Hit refresh and if it doesn't change to the same template as the home page then I haven't changed it yet.)

4. Do you see any stray "<" characters, or, gasp, typos? 5. email me with any problems at jenniferashley@cox.net

The URL is www.jennifersromances.com

Thank you!!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great, Jennifer! Very easy to navigate, and everything - including photos - loads instantly. Love the masthead art as well. Well done!
:o) Pam (from Desert Rose)

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thanks Pam! Appreciate the help.

 
At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a mac.. and it looks great!
pages loaded fine too..

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thank you, Angela! I'm always worried about macs because I never have the chance to test on them. I appreciate your time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home