Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talk Like a Pirate

Today is annual Talk Like a Pirate Day. Arrrrgh. Here's the official page. Some zany stuff. I have so much fun when I write pirate romances--I take the reality of it and mix it with the swashbuckling stereotype. I did that particularly in The Care and Feeding of Pirates. Buried treasure on an island? Why not???

Thanks to all who checked out my web page for problems. This morning it's very slow loading, arrrrgh! (my pirate curse of the day). Don't know if that's my computer, or Yahoo, or what. Crossing my fingers that it gets better. Have been looking frantically at my .css file to see if that's the problem, but it looks fine and pretty simple, no complicated file calls. So maybe it's just the server. Sigh.

I'll get over it, maybe. So if the site doesn't load for you right now, try again later. Take care!

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home