Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank You to Readers

I wanted to take a moment to tell my readers THANK YOU for making this a great year. For enjoying the books; chatting to me here, on FB, email, Twitter, whathaveyou; and all around being fantastic.

As many of you know, I've been completely swamped on the writing front, both with writing and other things behind the scenes. I want to let everyone know that I read and appreciate every single email you write to me privately, every card and letter I get via snail mail, and every post or comment on social media.

I don't always have time right away to answer, but I try to answer every email or letter I can. Sometimes emails get lost in the morass of my inbox (after I've read them), but I do read everything myself; I don't filter my email through an assistant. I appreciate everyone who takes time to write me, and I hope I can answer all your questions.

I've finally had the chance this week (though I'm still editing and proofreading like crazy) to mail off some things people have been waiting for--look for those this coming week or early next.

My schedule is just as crazy going into 2014, but that's a good thing. More Shifters are coming out this spring, more Mackenzies are in the works, I'll be republishing the Immortals series as soon as I can (plan for January). Plus I'm going to get back to the Capt. Lacey series, and revisit the Shareem and the Stormwalker series. Whew. :-)

But even with all that, I couldn't do it without my readers. I tip a big glass of champagne to you all, and again say THANK YOU!!!!

Best,

Jennifer Ashley
http://www.jennifersromances.com


Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Deb M said...

Jennifer, Just read your blog and appreciate all you wrote. I realize you life is busy, so everytime I read something you've wrote or posted, I know it took time away from other things. As anxious as I get for every new book you release, it is a good anxious! lol You and other authors do what you do well, but there are so many other "real life" things that cause delays with your writing efforts. I've seen people get upset with authors for not releasing books when they were scheduled to be, and I cringe. So, with anxious patience I look for your release. Hope 2014 is filled with fun, exciting new things for you as you are kept busy.

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger Aurian said...

Thanks for writing such awesome books Jennifer! I wish you all the best for 2014, and hope you have a great year.

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Fabiola said...

I loved this letter very much and thank you very much for the time you take for your readers!

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger 2fabkids said...

Jennifer, I appreciate all your hard work and read your books with joyful glee! Thanks for taking a minute for us fans and getting us up to speed!

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Glittergirl said...

You are one of my top 5 authors <3 and I am in awe of all you accomplish. I thank you for sharing your gift with each of us readers. We receive so much because of the time you spend indulging your imagination and I as a HUGE fan want to wish you a blessed 2014 and fantastic health. THANK YOU =)

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

And to you too. Will be reading whatever you send our way.

 
At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Nancy S. Goodman said...

I'm happy to see more MacKenzie's coming. I will definitely have to read your shifters in 2014. Love all your writing! Danny's story was one of my top picks for 2013!

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Thank you for writing books that take me away to a different place an time. I love your Mackenzie series and look forward to more of their stories. Also, I am going to try your Shifter's series too. :)

Congratulations on a wonderful 2013 and best wishes for 2014!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home