Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Glass House a bestseller!

My December mystery, The Glass House was not only the #2 bestselling paperback for Dec. 2004 at The Poisoned Pen mystery bookstore, but it was the #7 bestseller overall at Independent Mystery Bookstore Association bookstores. Wow!! Thanks to all the readers who purchased the book. I appreciate your support.

I've been far too swamped to even post to my blog. Finished revisions on Lingerie Addict for my editor and sent those back, finished a proofreading project and sent it back, and am now full-time on Anne Boleyn. Research, write, research, write. My goal is 4000 words per day so I can get the draft done quickly. Then I can revise, revise, revise. The sweat is dropping from my brow even as we speak.

Take care,

Jennifer Ashley
www.jennifersromances.com
aka Ashley Gardner
www.gardnermysteries.com

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM , Blogger Kate Allan said...

Hello! I came across your site from another blog. Now I simply HAVE to get a couple of your books. Very curious to see what Regency crime is like. Kate (also writes Regency-set stuff)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home