Monday, January 24, 2005

new cover

I just got the covers for The Sudbury School Murders, coming in June. Here it is:



I like it! I hope to see the Lingerie Addict one soon.

I sure am having fun writing the Anne Boleyn book. I'm about 90 pages into it, and I love going back to the keyboard to write more. It's given me a refreshing creative boost.

I recommend that anyone with writer's block or burnout to write something completely new and different! Very liberating.

I have bread baking in the bread machine, and it smells wonderful. I'm trying a variation on an oatmeal/rye/whole wheat recipe I found, except I don't have any rye flour, so am going with whole wheat/oatmeal. Smells good, anyway.

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com
aka Ashley Gardner
www.gardnermysteries.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home