Tuesday, April 19, 2005

what I've accomplished

Looking at my list from last week:

1. Revise Lacey Book 5 (not many changes there, thank heavens)
DONE!!
2. Finish hammering out proposal for Lacey book 6 with my editor
MOSTLY DONE!!
3. write historical proposal
STEADILY RESEARCHING (just got two more ordered books)
4. write romance proposal.
NOTHING
5. write Lacey book 6
OH WELL
6. write Penelope and Prince Charming (making good progress here, at least!)
AM ABOUT 1/3 THROUGH THIS MS.

Eek, no playtime for me.

Amazinging, Amazon has not only June's The Sudbury School Murders available to preorder, but also A Body in Berkley Square. Here is is. The list price is $7.99, but looks like there's a small discount. I'm always astonished that they get these books listed so quickly. I just now sent the revisions of Berkely Square to my editor! I guess they trust me to turn things in on time!

Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com
www.gardnermysteries.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home