Friday, March 18, 2005

'tis done 'tis done 'tis done

Last night I sent the polished Anne Boleyn to my editor. Whew. My critique partner should be given a medal for turning her thoughts around to me so fast and kindly pointing out to me all my mistakes.

This is the most challenging book I've ever done. I haven't worked so hard on a book since I wrote my first romance (which, sadly, sucked--I hope that's not a portent). It was also refreshing and fun. I looked forward to going to the keyboard every day for this one.

I feel like I've been hit by a truck, but I'll heal. Today I must catch up all those many, many things I let slide in the past two weeks. Sooner or later, I will collapse, and when that happens, I plan to enjoy it.

Take care,
Jennifer Ashley
www.jennifersromances.com

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger Silma said...

Reward yourself for putting so much effort in your new MS. A margarita and a long bubble bath... Good luck with your book! :)

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Congrats on sending it off!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home