Friday, February 18, 2005

writing, writing, writing

These last few months have been flat-out work. I know that some authors write one book a year, or take even longer. All I can say is, it must be nice to have so much leisure time!!

Here's what I'm doing:

1. Reading page proofs of Confessions of a Lingerie Addict.
2. Finished draft of novella for Christmas Cards (woo hoo!)
3. Revising/polishing draft of novella
4. Writing first draft of Anne Boleyn
5. Researching Anne Boleyn
6. Working on proposals for historicals and mysteries and another chick-lit.

I have to have all of this done by March 15.

A couple of Dorchester authors and me have formed a little BIAM group. We report to each other every day what we've gotten done or not gotten done. It's helpful to be accountable for your progress. I probably wouldn't have gotten the novela done as quickly without them. All of us are working on farily short deadlines, and we're all panting.

Oh, before I forget, I'm also running a contest on my Web site for my entire backlist plus some extra goodies. Go to www.jennifersromances.com and click the Contests link on the right (scroll down if you don't see it right away). Or drop me an email at jenniferashley@cox.net and say you want to enter the contest. I'm closing it March 1.

Best wishes,
Jennifer
www.jennifersromances.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home